Internship Program for Hospitality and Language
We offer international internships in Bangkok. Our program offers comprehensive professional development and cultural immersion. Experience your career field through an international internship. Bangkok is home to endless opportunities for interns from all backgrounds. Our Internship Programs offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience, all while making important local and global connections and boosting their resume and future career. Our Bangkok internship program will set you apart in competitive job markets around the world. and 24/7 local support are all included in your program.
- Accommodation and food
- Welcome package including city map, and important program information
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Language classes and “local meetings” arranged by “BIP”
- Visa arrangement
- Students should at least apply a minimum 3 months visa in their home countries
- Flight and ticket and insurances (usually required for the period of stay”
- Transportation, bike or bicycle (with deposit) may be provided with extra cost
Requirement and suggestion
- Student should be equipped and ready to upgrade his/her communication skills (local language and etc.)
- Student will be required to learn and understand more about local people and culture together with hospitality skills
- Student understands and is ready to adapt to new environment and not the comfort zone they are expecting during the period of internship
- Student is ready to work, learns new things, faces new environment, new people, and new challenges.
Additional add on for students
- It would be an advantage for the students to know or are equipped the local language (Thai)
- Either English or Mandarin competency would be a plus
Check our 3 months, 6 months and 9 months programs
Contact our representatives for more information about our choices of hotel and accommodation.
Philippines and China representatives
Roland : 6689-7965133 (English only)
or call Whatsapp : 6681-8338181 (English and Mandarin)
job for language teachers
We are looking for both part time and full time language teachers teaching in Thailand for English, Mandarin, Japanese, Korea, ETC
Microsoft word file Application form for language teacher
To teach in both government and private schools in Bangkok.
Requirement for teachers may vary from shool to school. However our objective/goal is to find the suitable teacher to the suitable school, in term of location, teachers’ skills, and schools’ requirements.
Apply by sending your email to
Mobile: +6692-7052233 (English/Mandarin/Thai)
Send your personal resume and work experience to
Chinese language teachers Needed!!
10-20 Chinese language teachers
We are recruiting people to teach Mandarin in a primary school in Bangkok Thailand
- 5 working days average teaching time 16-20 hours per week
- School starts approximately 1 Nov 2014-18 Mar 2016 and 1 May2016 – 17 Sep 2015 (2 periods):
- Salary 13000-15000 bath per month (around 18000/5=3,600 yuan)
Include accommodation, visa, work permit
- 1 years contract according to the school term (9months salary according to the school time)
- Work preparation and training
- Annual salary increase and adjustment according to performance
- Reliable Chinese language teacher 25 years old or older
- Bachelor degree (undergraduate) prefer especially background in education, and young children
- Experience in teaching children would be a plus
- Speak Thai would be a plus
Contact Mobile: +66-81-8338181 +66-92-705-2233